Could i be pregnant if i had normal periods for 2 months?

Q: I had normal periods during last 2 months.I did 5 prega news kit test in last 2 months and all were negative.One was a week back and it was negative too..I wanted to ask,,,is there any chance, If i could be pregnant??R these home tests reliable??I have gained little weight.,.may be due to over period for this month is due on 15-16 jan.
actually,my bf didnt insert into me much.he says he didnt even ejaculate precum..m nt sure about was jst i was too wet..I took plan B within 24 hours and had an i-pill..I had normal periods after that.i m now relelasing a white discharge..
is it psychological or is dere any chance of pregnancy??

Symptoms:  Nothing but some pain in breasts..not alwaz..little weight gain

If you have taken an emergency contraception pill this cycle and have experienced your withdrawal bleed already, it ensures that you are pregnancy safe as the endometrium is already shed. You will not get repeat menses again on jan 16th as scheduled. You may consider the date of start of withdrawal bleed as your fresh LMP date and calculate your next menses accordingly.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,