Could I be pregnant? My husband and I had

Patient

Q: Could I be pregnant? ... My husband and I had sex using the pull out method the last day of ovulation. We are currently not trying to get pregnant as we have 3 kids (ages 5, 4, & 2). I stopped using birth control (lo lo estrin fe) and have had 3 normal periods since stopping the birth control. (My husband was going to get a vasectomy but hasn't yet). Last week on the 18th (thurs) I was standing in the kitchen and had what felt exactly like a Braxton hicks. My belly got hard and tight (no pain). I know what they feel like I got them very early in my pregnancy with my 3rd and had them all throughout til the very end (also got them for the other 2 pregnancies). I didn't even suspect pregnancy until I felt that. The next day I had some bloody show. It was mostly whitish clear but had a few lines of blood (not all pink just lines). I don't normally spot between periods. I took a test on sat the 20th. It was negative. (2 hours later it turned positive) I know we not supposed to look at it after 10 min, but my negatives have never turned positive even days after. By mon, I had taken 2 more tests and both were negative. Monday overnight my period started (which is when I was expecting it to start). I didn't think any more of it. I had some light cramping off and on mon, normal. Tuesday overnight I over soaked 2 tampons and it even got on my underwear and pajamas. I don't normally get that heavy to where I'm over soaking on to my clothes through my tampon. My cramping had gone away. Wed around 4:30 I got really sharp pains on my right side. After about 10-15 min, they went away. I've had no pain since. The bleeding hasn't been as heavy but its still there. I also got a couple more of the Braxton hicks feelings yesterday in the afternoon-evening. If this is a period then this will be my 4th post birth control. Every period since stopping the bc I've had more and more cramps. The 1st- I had slight cramps, the 2nd- more so I took medicine, the 3rd- medicine wasn't helping so I got some Midol, and now this one- slight cramping the first day, sharp pain for 10 min and no cramps since...So my question is could I actually be pregnant or could this just be an odd period??

Symptoms:  Could I be pregnant? ... My husband and I had sex using the pull out method the last day of ovulation. We are currently not trying to get pregnant as we have 3 kids (ages 5, 4, & 2). I stopped using birth control (lo loestrin fe) and have had 3 normal periods since stopping the birth control. (My husband was going to get a vasectomy but hasn't yet). Last week on the 18th (thurs) I was standing in the kitchen and had what felt exactly like a braxton hicks. My belly got hard and tight (no pain). I know what they feel like i got them very early in my pregnancy with my 3rd and had them all throughout til the very end (also got them for the other 2 pregnancies). I didn't even suspect pregnancy until I felt that. The next day I had some bloody show. It was mostly whitish clear but had a few lines of blood (not all pink just lines). I don't normally spot between periods. I took a test on sat the 20th. It was negative. (2 hours later it turned positive) I know your not supposed to look at it after 10 min, but my negatives have never turned positive even days after. By mon I had taken 2 more tests and both were negative. Monday overnight my period started (which is when I was expecting it to start). I didn't think anymore of it. I had some light cramping off and on mon, normal. Tuesday overnight I over soaked 2 tampons and it even got on my underwear and pajamas. I don't normally get that heavy to where I'm over soaking on to my clothes through my tampon. My cramping had gone away. Wed around 4:30 I got really sharp pains on my right side. After about 10-15 min they went away. I've had no pain since. The bleeding hasn't been as heavy but its still there. I also got a couple more of the braxton hicks feelings yesterday in the afternoon-evening. If this is a period then this will be my 4th post birth control. Every period since stopping the bc I've had more and more cramps. The 1st- i had slight cramps, the 2nd- more so I took medicine, the 3rd- medicine wasn't helping so I got some midol, and now this one- slight cramping the first day, sharp pain for 10 min and no cramps since...So my question is could I actually be pregnant or could this just be an odd period??
Doctor