Ask The Doctor > Pending > Could i be pregnant? odd symptoms

Could i be pregnant? odd symptoms

Patient: I’ve been pregnant once before, and last month i started experiencing the same symptoms as i did last time. My boyfriend and I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative – then i started bleeding, i bled enough for it to be a normal period, but it was lighter and looked more fresh, so i assumed i was not pregnant and was just having a weird period. I’m still experiencing the same symptoms as i was before, but also something else, its a milky white discharge on and off throughout the past week – i’m not having any irritation or anything like a yeast infection. I’ve seen on other posts it could be a sign of early pregnancy, is this true? should i take another home pregnancy test or make a visit with my doctor? or am i just putting 2 and 2 together and making 6?

Doctor: