Could I be pregnant one day after my period without sex, just if sperm MAY have leaked to my vagina?

Patient : Okay so on the 1st of January 2012 my boyfriend and I had anal sex, he said he didn't ejaculate at though I am still paranoid that any pre cum or any sperm from previous ejaculations could have leaked onto my vagina. My last period ended the night before and I'm due on the 25-28 January, and not ovulating this month till the 8z I understand ovulation starts a day or two earlier so this gives the sperm (if any) only 4 or 5 days not in mucus to live. Is there any chance I can be pregnant?