Could I be pregnant, or is something else going on?

Q: My cycles are typically 31 days, and I was expecting to get my period last Wednesday. Sure enough, Wednesday morning I thought she was on her way, but she never showed. Thursday was more of the same. I took a pregnancy test Friday morning, and it was negative. (It was a Dollar Tree test, if that makes any difference) I have been having some other symptoms, such as fatigue, indigestion, constipation, headache, and sore breasts. Also, I track my periods using an app on my phone, and my partner and I did have sex twice during my fertile week. Could I still be pregnant, or am I just being hopeful?

Symptoms:  Indigestion, constipation, headaches, sore breasts, occasional nausea

A:   Thank you for your query.
It is better that you opt for a blood test for pregnancy known as analysis for βhCG hormone which is more sensitive & can detect the pregnancy at a very early stage. Probably with this test you will be able to conclude whether you are pregnant or not. Since you say that you had sex during your fertile days which can all the more increase the probability of a pregnancy. Sometimes Sometimes apart from pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, fluctuations in thyroid hormonal levels either related or unrelated to stress, strain, anxiety, change in lifestyle, excessive weight gain or loss, heavy exercise can lead to irregularities in the menstrual cycle pattern, in otherwise regularly menstruating women.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.