Could I be pregnant or not

Patient : Hi I was late this month I normally start m period in the beginning of the month, I think I started feeling sick sore breast for a couple of days felt nausea's lost appetite I did take a couple of tests but they were all negative. I finally started spotting starting yesterday an I still am today it not like my normal menstrual I a little confused
Symptoms:  I started off with sore breast in the beggining but it stopped I was feeling nausea but I am fine with that now. Present I have lost appetite
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many ca uses like lifestyle modifications, weight changes, stress and strain, gonadal or thyroid hormonal imbalance, prolactin level changes etc. If you are having doubt regarding pregnancy, better to go for urine pregnancy test once. If the test gives a negative result, you can wait for one or two days, possibly the spotting may turn into regular menstrual flow. If spotting persists or irregularity recurs, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. By examination and investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Take care