Could I be pregnant? Please help! When can I test?

Q: How long after should I keep testing for pregnancy?
About 18 days ago, I engaged in some sexual activity. I did not have sex and am still a virgin. I'm worried about possible transfer through touch, though we were very careful. I'm extremely paranoid at the moment and want to make sure that I'm doing the testing at the right times.
I have taken a blood test at the 14th day since the sexual activity and it tested negative.
I took an early home pregnancy urine test first thing today (18th day since sexual activity) and it tested negative.
Should I continue testing? I have quite irregular periods that usually have a cycle of about 33-35 days, so it's hard to tell when I should be getting my period. I've done an online calendar and it says I should get my period around the 20th.
When can I stop testing? Please help.