Could I be pregnant post sterilization?

Patient : Could i be pregnant after being sterilised 8 months ago
Symptoms:  Missed period
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. You have not mentioned the type of sterilization you have undergone. Pregnancy post tubect omy of tubal ligation is very rare but totally cannot be ruled out. Tubectomy failures do occur, say about l in 100 tubectomies can fail, leading to a pregnancy. This largely depends on the method of tubectomy done. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Guest: Hi removed my mirena 2weeks nearly had unprotected sex after my period, it's 8days now after I'm having sore breats, and it's to early to take pregancy test. Could u give me a answer