Could i be pregnant with 5 months of normal periods??

Patient

Q: Could i be pregnant after 5 months of periods??I dnt have any pregnancy symptoms...gained little belly fat..Weight is constant for last 5 months..Ultrasound at 2 months,i thought i was pregnant was normal..Is it due to over eating or any chance or pregnancy??Is pregnancy possible after having periods??
pregnancy test done about a week ago and it was negative.

Doctor

If you have got your cycles regularly after the last sexual intercourse, there is no possibility of pregnancy. An ultrasound is also a great evidence to detect pregnancy and is suggestive of no pregnancy in your case. Even the pregnancy test is negative. Hence, it is sure that you are not pregnant. The accumulation of fat could be the cause of weight gain as your ultrasound is normal.

Hope this helped.