Could I be pregnant with a negative test, Plan B, and a period if i'm having pregnancy symptoms?

Patient : My boy friend and I had an sex and the condom broke on New Year's Eve of 2011-2012. I am on TriNessa but i forget to take it...I was supposed to start my period that night but I already refilled the proscription so I took a pill to start my next months cycle so I wouldn't start that night and I was just going to not take a pill until my period started after that night. But after the accident things changed. So the following day I took an emergency contraceptive and followed the directions as it told me to. About a week later I had my period. On January 22 I took a pregnancy test and they came out negative. But...just in the past few days my breasts and nipples have been feeling very weird and I have been acting a little different than usual and I have been having irregular cramping...Could I be pregnant still?