Could I Be Pregnant With My Rapist's Child?

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant?

I always feel sick, and I rarely am ever since.
I am now sitting up and it hurts my stomach alot. It has been for awhile now.
I am always tired, falling asleep for 12 hours, waking up only able to stay awake for about 5-7 hours at most!
I missed my period
I have mood swings and irritability.
I am lightheaded.
I am constipate.
I am frequently urinating.
I am very sensitive to smells.
I am craving many sweets, and I don't usually. I can go without Hershey but my body wants it soo much.
My stomach is gaining weight too fast, and I never gain weight.
I will get up in the morning, go to my friends house (cause I do it every morning to check up on here), and will start feeling sick. I would come home and try to do something and be sick to my stomach. I would lay down until I passed out feeling too sick.
It hurts my stomach to sneeze.
And when I did get my period, it was lighter, and some days it was not even there, two days later, it happened again for a 6 days, I usually am 8 days, sometimes lucky for 7.

I am concerned, could I be pregnant with my rapist's child?
I am afraid because I recently crashed my bike when getting home from my morning at friends (I get exercise going to her's) and fell over a small brick wall. About half a foot big. (Its like a border for my driveway and lawn) and I did scrap my legs, but thats all that bleed. Idk if I hurt my stomach in which I may be possibly carrying a kid in.

I can not exactly get a pregnancy test because no money, no ride to get it, and etc.

Doctor