Could I be pregnant without him ejaculating and without penetration?

Patient : Could I be pregnant without him ejaculating and without penetration? There was pre cum but I wiped it on his face. I'm not sure if there was any on his hands but he touched me without penetration. I don't think he had any on his hands, though. Later, about 10 min later when he went home I went to the bathroom. I was getting over the end of my period and i stuck my finger slightly inside of me to see if I was still bleeding (sorry that sounds gross.) i then had a panic attack over the fact of the Precum i had touched previously. My period was due a few days ago and I have still not gotten it and my boobs are very sore as they always are before I get it, but I read online that this could be a symptom of pregnancy as well. Please help me, I also have ocd and I am freaking out because I am a goody two shoes 17 year old with good grades going to a good college next year and this could ruin my life
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. By the activities you have mentioned, chances of getting pregnan t are less but not nil. The initial secretions of a male that are there for lubrication also contains sperms and just 1 sperm is enough for getting pregnant. Since you had the activity with his precum so you were exposed to sperms. You have not mentioned your last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, I am unable to calculate if you were in the safe period when you had sex or not. Wait for your periods. If you don't get your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing her periods. I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy