Could I become pregnant after being fingered

Patient : What is the likeliness of pregnancy under the conditions that: -the penis ejaculated after being sucked on -ejaculation was immediately wiped off afterwards -hands were completely dry -fingers were not inserted into the vagina approximately 5-10 minutes following wiping
Symptoms:  N/A
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. The probabilities of pregnancy are very less with these ty pes of sexual activities. So do not take any stress. Use safe sex in the future. Hope it was useful. Regards