Could i get pregnant

Patient : I started using birth control (the pill) for the first time & I stopped it after 7 days. and had sexual intercourse 2 days after. Could i be pregnant
Doctor :   If you stopped the pills after only seven days of the pill, the chances are high that you were not protected when you ha d intercourse. If you miss your periods or have any pregnancy like symptoms then it is recommended that you take a home pregnancy test to find out if you are pregnant. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. You should wait at least one day after your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit, For more accurate results test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles. In the future make sure, you use protection more effectively.