Could i get pregnant from fingering if my boyfriend wiped his hands off very good?

Patient

Q: Hello my boyfriend and i were messing around on October 31st. he touched his penis which might have had precum on it. He wiped his hands and then fingered me. Would that have gotten rid of all of the sperm and not create a viable pregnancy? His hands were dry im assuming from what he has told me. I got my period on the 25th like i do every month since my periods are very regular. It was five days long, heavy, and the blood was red. I then took a a pregnancy test a week and a half ago and got a negative result but now im here asking you just to be safe. I have read many stories about women having their periods while pregnant. Is there any way i could be if my boyfriend wiped the sperm off and i had my period? I have no symptoms of pregnancy and it is December 19th.

Doctor