Could I get pregnant from just the tip ? My boyfriend

Patient : Could I get pregnant from just the tip ? My boyfriend came over one night and he eventually ended up rubbing the tip on my vagina , but never fully entered in the hole. He didn't cum. There may or may have not been pre-cum. My period is 5 days late and I'm a little paranoid
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description the possibility of pregnancy is less. Stress and tension can delay the periods by affecting gonadal hormonal levels. Better to go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. If test gives negative result, you can wait for one more week and you may get periods by that time. If you do not get periods even after one week, please consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding. Take care.