Could i get pregnant if i had unproctected sex and

Patient : Could i get pregnant if i had unproctected sex and he cum inside on the 5th day of my period. i think my cycle is 31 day. and the previous period was on april 11 and my last period is May 11
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. The chance of pregnancy is very low on the 5th day of the cycle. This is especially true if you have regular cycles in which case, the chance is almost zero. What you can do is to wait for the date of the periods (June 11th) and then take a pregnancy test. This should help you to confirm pregnancy. If you are negative forget about it. Also, use contraception in the future. Hope this helps you.