Could I have a different STD that my tests didnt detect?

Q: I was diagnosed with Trichomoniasis a month ago. I took the 7 day dosage of metronidazole and the Std had cleared up. I havent had sex since i was diagnosed and took the medicine. Everything was fine, and now a month later, my vagina is really irritated and itchy. When i was diagnosed with Trich, I requested STD tests for all STDs and my results came back negative (besides the Trich obviously). Could I have a different STD and the tests didnt detect it? I put on monistat cream and it only helps a few hours. What could this be?

Symptoms:  Itchy vagina, iritated vagina, burning and left side is swollen with no discharge.