Could I have contracted hiv/std from having vaginal and oral

Patient : Could I have contracted hiv/std from having vaginal and oral sex? Both were protected with a condom but is there anyway for the diseases to still get thru the condom and inside me?
Doctor :   Thanks for your question Rest assured if you have protected oral and vaginal sex then there will not be risk for HIV transmission and most of the STDs are also covered but yes if there are infections like HPV over the uncovered part of your organ then there are chances of HPV transmission. Hope this helps