Could I have fractured my foot I am in a lot of pain.

Patient : Could I have fractured my foot. I am in a lot of pain. Its swollen and feels like someone is stabbing me. Can't lay on it hurts. Can't walk on it for to long either. U can feel like a break in it. I have been using an ace bandage on it and was wondering if I should try a brace?
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You have not mentioned about how you got this. If you got injury then you may have fracture. I think you should brace it. You can get its x ray to see fracture. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C are helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.