Could I possibly be pregnant?

Patient : Hey, I'm Joni. I'm 16 years old. Me and my boyfriend have had unprotective sex multiple times, We used the pull out method. Well for the past couple of days, I just really have not been feeling like myself. I feel weird. Like I'm always tired. I never get hungry, I have cold like symptoms for a couple of weeks now. I went to the doctor because I was having sharp pains in my side, and stomach. They gave me a pregnancy test and It came back negitive. The doctor told me that it may be to early for the test to give the right results. I haven't missed my period yet. I really just never feel good anymore.
Doctor :   First, I would like you to know that the pull out method is one of the least effective ones. If you had unprotected sex during your fertile days of the last cycle, a probability of pregnancy might need to be ruled out first. I agree with your doctor that it might be early for the results to be clear, I would suggest you to repeat the test if your menses due date is late for a week. This would certainly rule out pregnancy, if the results were negative this time, you might want to consider other causes like flu or mononucleosis. I wish you the best.