Could i possibly be pregnant or just a irregular period?

Patient: My last 2 periods were 10/17 or 10/18 and 11/12/14. ONLY on 12/1/14 I had light pink discharge ONLY when I wiped. yesterday and today I have been crying over nothing….could I be pregnant

Symptoms: Light pink discharge on 12/1/14, crying, nausea, changes in CM

Doctor: Thank you for your question. You may be having and irregular period this cycle, however if you are concerned that you ma y be pregnant it would be best to see your doctor and have a pregnancy test performed. This would be the best possible way of determining with certainty if you are pregnant or not. If you are not pregnant, then you will need to be evaluated for the cause of this irregular period. You may need to undergo a pelvic ultrasound and have hormone levels measured to see if hormonal imbalances is causing this change in your menstrual cycle.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com