Could i possibly be pregnant or what does this mean?

Patient

Q: I got my period after unprotected sex on feb 14 it always lasts a week but this one only lasted about 3 days. I have been throwing up and feeling nauseous. the smell, thought and sight of food make me sick. I have also been craving cranberry juice. Should I take a pregnancy test?

Symptoms:  Nauseous, throwing up
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
The chances of pregnancy are less in your case as you had sex during your safe period and you had menses after sex.
Your symptoms can be due to hormonal changes or due to stomach upset.
But you have doubt about it, you can do a home urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.

Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.
Good luck.