Could I possibly get pregnant a day after missed Depo?

Patient : I was due for my Depo on the 19th and had protected sex on the 20th. But, the condom broke and it was a mess. I do not want kids. But could there be a possibility?
Symptoms:  Right now, there are NO symptoms.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query Yes, there is a possibility of pregnancy as there was an intercourse with a delay of the n ext shot of contraceptive dose. With every hour of delay in contraception, the effectiveness of contraception coverage will come down. Do a pregnancy test later to rule out pregnancy, in case you encounter the symptoms of pregnancy or miss the cycle. Hope this helped Regards