Could I possibly Have an Std?

Q: Two weeks ago I had sex with two guys. I dont think either or them used a condom. I'm pretty sure one of them didnt have anything but one im not sure about. Starting yesterday i've been really itchy down there and this morning i looked and i have a large bump in my clit on the right side and its sore. what could i have and should i see a doctor?

A:   You should definitely see a doctor.  An STD is a possibility and can not be ruled out with out doing both a visual exam and appropriate testing.  Based on the exam, some doctors will start treatment before waiting for the test results.
On Another note, It might be a good idea if you take charge of safe sex practices and carry a condom.  After all, it is you that will be living with the consequences.