Could I Still be Pregnant

Q: I was due on my period on wednesday 10th of march however i never came on i am now 9 days late. i have done two home pregnancy tests one on wednesday 10th march and one on tuesday the 16th march both tests had two lines then 1 of the lines (on both tests) disapeared in seconds.. i went to the docters on wednesday 17th march to do a test there and i got my results back on friday the 19th march (today) and the test was negative... i dont no what to do because i feel as though im pregnant. can i still be pregnant??? and should i get a blood test done???? help please

A:   Hello, I understand your concern about your pregnancy tests. In my opinion, especially due to the blood pregnancy results coming negative and both Home pregnancy tests negative too, the probability of pregnancy might be discarded by now.
Sometimes menses could not be present in a cycle due to many factors, such as medication like contraceptives, stress, anxiety and other causes of hormonal imbalances such as diet, weight changes and thyroid problems.
If menses are still not present in your next cycle, you might want to consider an evaluation by a Gynecologist to rule out the cause of the Hormonal imbalance. I wish you the best.