Could I still be pregnant?

Patient

Q: We are trying to have a baby. I have everything calculated. around 3 weeks I started getting all the symptoms; nausea, swollen breast, sensitive nipples, crazy mood swings, frequent urination, bloating, gas, everything that said early pregnancy. I also know these symptoms could be PMS, although I never experience them (maybe a little cramping and bloating) like I was these last few weeks.
Then I got a really weird spotting that we assumed was implantation spotting. It started late on a Thursday evening and lasted till Friday mid-day.
Then Saturday night I started what I thought was my period, but it was very light pink, never bled enough to even use a light tampon and lasted only 2 days, although 2 more days of slight pink when I wiped only.
Pregnancy test (at-home urine) are still showing negative, but I continue to have symptoms that I mentioned before. Could I still be pregnant?
We live in a rural area, I don't know if I should wait and try to re test, or just go in for a blood test.

Symptoms:  Nausea (really bad all throughout day, but not actually vomiting), swollen breast, sensitive nipples, crazy mood swings, frequent urination, bloating, gas, everything that said early pregnancy
Doctor