Could I still be pregnant?

Patient

Q: I am 16 days late for my period, and it has been 30 days since the end of my last period. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests last week, and both were neg. I have sore breasts, minor cramping, and bloating. Could I still be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Late period, sore breasts, minor cramping, bloating
Doctor

If you are already 16 days post missed periods and your pregnancy tests are negative, then you are not pregnant for sure. However the symptoms experienced by you indicate Premenstrual syndrome and hints that the menses would ensue in few days. PMS symptoms usually get relieved after the onset of menses. In case periods don't ensue in a week you may then opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses.
I hope i have answered your query,
regards