Could i still be pregnant?

Q: My last regular period was December 7-10.
I had sex on the 13th,14th and the 23rd.
I got really sick around 5am xmas morning.getting hot n cold, stomach felt like someone was tieing knots very nauseous. Once I puked I felt 100% better.thought it was the flu or something
The 26th I felt fine
sick again on the 27th.very fatigued and nauseous. I was told its the flu but it didn't feel like the flu to me. On the 30th I had lower back pains,cramps, and nauseous. Late evening I had a very light brown bleed. The 31st I had what seemed like a normal first day of my period. It stopped mid morning on the 31st. My next expected period was January 4-7 so when I started to bleed the 30th of January it was 5 days early. And it only lasted like a day n a half maybe 2. On January 2nd I was having back pain. January 6th between the hours of 11pm through 7am January 7th I went to the bathroom 3 times and it was a lot each time and I had not drank anything. I took 2 pregnancy tests one when I got home @730 am January 7th and another one when I woke up @ 210pm January 7th. Both were negative. And the rest of the day I've had severe back pain.. Could I still be pregnant or no?