Could I still be pregnant after 20 days past ovulation.

Q: Hi Doc,

My husband and I are trying to conceive, so I calculated that my ovulation was on 5/2/15(from my last AF on 24th jan) we did the deed a few times as we are trying to conceive. I cramped on the 10th/11th feb and my af should have arrived on 22/2/15 but on the 19th I spotted thinking it was af but it didn't develop into a heavier flow it was just light like the end of af. It lasted for 2-3 days and stopped on 21/2/15. 19dpo ytd I tested and I swear I saw a faint line but after 2 mins when the C line came up the test line disappeared. Does that mean I am pregnant or were my eyes playing tricks on me? I have been getting a lot of the symptoms since the 10th, constipation, sore breasts, giddiness, nausea, bloatedness and I have been so emotional+ irritable recently, I have used a digital test today 20DPO but still showed negative. Should I test again?

Symptoms:  Constipation, giddiness, bloatedness, sensitive breasts, nausea, emotional, irritable