Could I still be pregnant if I've had my period and two negative pregnancy tests?

Patient

Q: Could I still be pregnant if I've had my period and 2 negative pregnancy tests? I heard that although it's highly unlikely, it is still possible to get pregnant from pre-ejaculate. My boyfriend and I were making out and his penis was very close to my vagina but we did not have sex and he did not ejaculate. I took the morning after pill the next day. I took 2 home pregnancy tests, both came out negative. My period came about two or three days after it was supposed to and was a very regular period. When my period came, I started Aviane 21. It is day 19, and I can feel period cramps coming on. I just wanted to know if you think it's possible that I could still be pregnant.

Doctor