Could I still be pregnant? or am I newly pregnant?

Q: I got a postive test on June 23rd then on June 30th I got my first negative. On the first of July I started spotting with some clots that lasted for 7 days. I went to my OB and the only thing we did was talk and do a urine test. So I'm not very confident in his answer that I had a chemical pregnancy, my symptoms came back a few weeks ago and my breast are so painful and very full. They're starting to increase in size. I completly missed my period for July, I was supposed to start on the 17th. I'm very regular having a period every 30 days. I took two tests today and the were both negatives. I already have two children and I think that maybe I just produce a lower level of HCG than other women. with my son I took a total of 7 tests all negative, blood test was positive. With my second I took 12 tests and got a positive on the 19th day of my period being late. What's going on?

Symptoms:  Missed period by 19 days, ocasional nausea, very bloated, two lb. weight gain, very sore heavy and full breasts. they're larger than normal. very moody. headaches, light cramping.