Could i still get pregnant?

Patient

Q: Since Dec 25 I have had unprotected sex at least five times with yesterday Jan 2 being the last time but today I started a light bleed and I have cramps can I still get pregnant?

Symptoms:  Light bleeding with cramps can I still get pregnant if I had unprotected sex a couple of times in the last week
Doctor

If you have not been on any birth control for the month and have been having unprotected sex multiple times in the week , then this light brown discharge with mild cramps could might as well be an implantation bleed as the chances of conception are high. Though this is a retrospective diagnosis after confirmation of pregnancy, it is advised that you may perform a blood serum beta hcg test on day 22-26 of your menstrual cycle to look for raised levels of hcg , which if present would confirm pregnancy.
An implantation bleed can last for 2-3 days but remains from spotting to light bleed and not like menstrual bleed.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards