Could I still have protein in my urine?

Q: I am 37+3 weeks pregnant and around 33-34 weeks, my doctor found traces of protein in my urine. I hadn't had any protein in my urine up until this point and since I was in my last trimester, he was a little concerned. He sent me home with a 24hr urine test and I turned it in, the results came back with 400ml of protein. I came in a few days later for my next checkup (done weekly) and my urine cup sample result had negative protein. This made my doctor really confused. Therefore he sent me home to do another 24hr urine test to double check. Those results came back with 900ml of protein. So they sent me to Labor & Delivery at 36+1 weeks to get a 24 hr observation (which I ended up staying for two days) where they monitored the baby and the fluids he's surrounded in and everything was fine. While I was in the hospital, they also did ANOTHER 24hr urine test. My doctor said that if my protein levels stayed the same or increased, then they would induce me at 37-38 weeks. The test results came back at 180ml of protein. This is when they sent me home and said they would just see me at my next checkup and induce me if any protein shows up in my urine cup samples. Otherwise, I would go to my due date. I was very relieved to hear this.

Here's where my question comes into play. I went in for my next checkup on Monday of this week, I had just urinated before going in because I really could not hold it. They called me back to do the urine cup sample and I barely had to go. I got very little urine in the cup and the protein dipstick test came back negative. BUT later on that day, I had been urinating quite frequently and noticed that my urine was foamy (like it had been before when I did my 24hr tests and had lots of protein in my urine). I don't know if I'm just overly concerned because the doctors didn't even know why I had protein one second and then it was negative another, and then it increased and then it decreased. I don't know if they are just not catching it, but I feel OFF. I feel so weird.. I feel like something is not right and I want to call and ask if they can test my urine again, but I don't know if I'm overreacting. Need your opinion please!!

Symptoms:  Foamy urine and feeling like something is not right.