Could it be breakthrough bleeding or implantation?

Q: Hello im wondering if light bleeding not anywhere neer as Heavy as my normal period and ita come a week early plus There were only mild cramps for a couple jours This morning. DoesThis sould like it coule Be breakthrough bleeding or implantation?

Symptoms:  Only had a few mild cramps this morning. but i had my last period on the 16th of March it lasted for 4 days but was light. and this morning april 11th over a week before my next expected period is due... My first and only daughter atm im pretty sure it took a long time before my hormones showed,in a pregnancy test,because i finally tested positive at 12weeks.

A:   Thank you for your query.
Implantation bleeding will be light bleeding or spotting for a day or two and it generally comes a week ahead of the expected date of menstrual cycle i.e. around day 21-22 of the menstrual cycle, that too if the period is regular. You can confirm if there is a pregnancy or not by opting for a home pregnancy test 7 to 10 days later to your expected date of menstrual cycle to give you accurate results. If you are too anxious you can opt for blood test for βhCG which is more sensitive test & give results even early on, ~ around the expected date of the menstrual cycle.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.