Could it be pregnacy or something else

Patient : What could be wrong with me I feel like im pregnant but had a tubal 11 yrs ago..did a test and came back negative and 10 days late on period?
Symptoms:  Sore breast, missed period, back pain, urinating a lot, lower stomach pressure had tubal ligation 11 years ago ..completed a test came back negative.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you underwent tubectomy and as the urine pregnancy test k it gave a negative result, the possibility of pregnancy is less. Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many causes like lifestyle modifications, weight changes, gonadal or thyroid hormonal imbalance, prolactin level changes etc. To find out the exact cause evaluation is needed. So, please do consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc. With this workup, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Take care.