Could it still be celiac disease if I have symptoms

Patient: Could it still be celiac disease if I have symptoms some of the time? The past few months I have gotten abdominal pain, gas, fatigue, and looser stool (but not diarrhea). However, these symptoms do not always occur each time I ingest gluten.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Your history of ” these symptoms do not always occur each time you take gluten” is suff icient answer to your query.The intermittent appearance of the symptoms of abdominal pain, gas, fatigue, and looser stool (but not diarrhea can be due to multiple reasons, since they are appearing over the few months.his means you need to follow a protocol:First of all go for some important tests before the treatment is started. You can get started with the treatment the moment you give samples, do not wait for the results.Tests of- stool on three consecutive daysblood- CBC, sugar, thyroid, liver function tests.Ultrasonography.all these basic tests will give us the idea, get treated accordingly.If there is a response nothing more needs to be done.If no complete response, further tests, and an opinion of a Gastroenterologist for further care.