Could my back and spinal pain be related to my dizziness and fainting?

Q: I am a 22-year-old female in good health except for the following issue and severe acid reflux. I am thin and tall. 

I passed out on Monday after experiencing the same symptoms I've been experiencing for awhile now: after rotating my back or straightening or extending my spine, typically while standing severe dizziness and bizarre shakiness almost to the point of convulsions;seizure-like followed by  spotty and blurry vision that sometimes progresses to  blindness. I get severe weakness in my limbs as well as tingling.    This past Monday I blacked out all together and woke up on the floor of my bathroom in extreme pain.  have no clue what these dizzy spills could be related to. I am not orthostatic positive or dehydrated.

I often times experience a burning hot pain on the left side of my back towards my side when I'm in the car for more than an hour and I get a similar burning pain in my heels. I have kyphosis. I have had severe migraines my entire life. 

I am hypermobile in most of my major joints as well as in my spine and neck. 

I know there's a chance I could have EDS Ehler-Dahnlos syndrome or Marfans syndrome) and I have appointments scheduled in October but who knows if that's related. 

I have heard of dural ectasia in the Marfan community but I'm not sure if my symptoms match up.