Could my diet be messing with my stomach? It seems healthy enough.

Q: Hello, my name is Justin. I've recently been experiencing stomach cramps, nausea, frequent and very bad smelling gas, and just last night I was experiencing a little body weakness. The stomach problems began Sunday afternoon. It is currently Wednesday night. My question is this: My daily diet of half a bowl of Special K red berries cereal with skim milk, one red Fuji apple and one banana for breakfast; a bowl of beef ramen, a naval orange and a soda (now it's mountain dew code red a week ago it was diet coke with lime) for lunch; one whole can of Chunky Soup Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables, 2 cups of rice and another soda for dinner; and random little snacks here and their which could be anything from raw vegetables to sugary snack cakes. Would that be a reason for my discomfort?