Could my girl friend get pregnant i need help quick please

Patient

Q: I had pre-cum on my finger and on my penis but i wiped them both and put them into my girlfriend i only had my penis in my girlfriend for like 2 seconds could this make her pregnant i need to know quick because we are both worried thanks

Doctor

If you had ejaculated and the sperm was smearing your penis, wiping per se just doesn't remove all the sperms stuck to the penile skin, so even if you have inserted the penis for 2 seconds, if your partner s not on any birth control and in her fertile period then chances are there that she may get pregnant. It is advisable that she may opt for emergency contraception pill within 72 hrs of intercourse to avoid any unwanted pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards