Could my Girlfriend get pregnant?

Patient

Q: I was recieving oral sex from my girl then I ejaculated on her, I cleaned it all up, we sat around for 30mins-1hr just watching tv then we got touchy again and then she gave me more oral sex and I slid it into her vagina around an inch or two inside then pulled it straight out, is there any chance of her getting pregnant?

Symptoms:  Nothing yet
Doctor

A:   Oral sex is unlikely to get anyone pregnant. Live sperm is generally not found in dried semen so its unlikely that in the absence of a repeat ejaculation in the vagina, your girl friend gets pregnant although theoretically anything is possible. The best way to go about this is to advise your girl friend to take a pregnancy test around the time of her expected periods.
I hope you feel better after reading this. However you must remember that accidents such as these are common and next time the situation may not be as favorable. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.