Could My Girlfriend Possibly Be Pregnant?

Q: Alright, so I'm 17. My girlfriend is 16. I am very worried about if she is possibly pregnant. She has an implant, called NEXPLANON in her upper arm, which you probably know about. It works for three years and is like birth control, preventing 99.9% of pregnancies from happening. It is still in use, and she has had it around a year. Saturday and Sunday of this week we were both sexually aroused. We had some foreplay, including me being naked and her in her underwear, but my penis didn't insert inside of her vagina at all, and I didn't ejaculate, but possibly pre-ejaculated since my penis was a little moist. I was wondering if there was any way that pre-ejaculation could go through her wet underwear and travel to an egg to cause pregnancy. I am so worried and we don't know what to do. She has started eating a today, and last night had a white filmy substance coming out when she urinated. It had no odor, and wasn't thick. She said it has went away, and just urinated to check for me. Her breasts have been in slight pain on and off for two weeks, but we didn't do anything the past two weeks since they started hurting, but breast soreness could also be an effect of the NEXPLANON, as also the increased appetite. I am just very worried and we aren't necessarily ready to become parents, due to us finishing school and not being financially able to support it. I've done a lot of research today, and everything I have read is saying we don't really have to worry. I never ejaculated, and we weren't both naked. Most people say sperm cannot travel through fabric. I just need a doctors advice because honestly I am so scared and worried and I don't think with taking into consideration of her NEXPLANON, the symptoms of it, without the ejaculation, and not having the penis inserted, I don't think there's any possibility she could be pregnant. Research said the white filmy substance could have been due to the vagina cleansing itself after sexual arousal. I just need a doctors advice. Thank you for your time, and helping me through this frightening situation. Hope to hear from you soon.

Symptoms:  Vaginal Discharge(Only happened once time), Breast soreness

Thanks for trusting us for her health care.

I am very impressed as you possess so much knowledge about it

You are right, ejaculation is very important for pregnancy to take place.

So do not take any stress and as she is on Nexplanon, there is no prospect of pregnancy.

These symptoms are due to side effect of nexplanon.

White discharge without itching and odour can considered normal.

Hope it was useful, feel free to ask more.