Could my girlfriend pregnant?

Q: Hi, I'm 16 yrs of age. And I'm not ready to be a father at this very very young age.
Me and my girlfriend had sex at the 1st week of October. We used condoms for safety, and withdraw it.
My girlfriend didn't have her period since the line of "2", since her period is always on line of "2". Now, it's October 28, tomorrow is the last day of line of "2". So, me and my girlfriend tried to use "Pregnancy Test" twice, and it says: NEGATIVE. Then, I don't have any problem of that. But, I'm just bothered about her period. And I don't see any signs and symptoms about being pregnant.
What should I do? I'm really nervous about this kind of situation. Please help me.