Could my hormone level increase?

Q: Hi,

I am a 27 years old female. My husband and I were trying to get pregnant this month. My last period was on the 2nd or the 4th of September. on 15/09/2015 I had an ultra sound to check my eggs and there was one egg with the size of 16 mm. I have been having lower abdominal pain with back pain since I started ovulating until this day. I started taking Duphaston 1*2 on day 18 which was on 19/09/2015. I have all pregnancy symptoms nausea, abdominal pain, back pain, food cravings. I had a HCG blood test and it was negative 0.100 mIU/ml. Please tell me if there is still a possibility that my hCG level would get higher and I would be pregnant this month or do I need to try again next month?

Symptoms:  Lower abdominal pain, back pain, nausea, fever and food cravings