Could my step sisters back pain be caused by the

Patient : Could my step sisters back pain be caused by the weight of her 42 jj cup size breasts
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. This is a possibility. First, it is important to help her get rid of the back pain. She can use RICE to help her with the pain. RICE stands for: Rest the back and do not strain it Ice the back for 15 mins at a time every hour Compress the back using a back brace Elevate the back by sleeping on your front. If the pain is not gone by 1 week, please see a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps you.