Could pimples be an early sign of pregnancy?

Patient

Q: My girlfriend is worried that she may be pregnant after sex 4 days ago unprotected, during which I did not ejaculate.
She has never had pimples but broke out yesterday and has been getting worse.
She says she is having cravings and is hungrier than normal.
She is 17

Symptoms:  Pimples,
Doctor

A:   Since you had unprotected sex, she has a chance of being pregnant. But owing to her age and since you did not ejaculate the chances of pregnancy is very low. Pimples are not sign of pregnancy, its mostly common in her age, a coincidental phenomenon. She should have taken emergency contraceptive pill to avoid getting pregnant after unprotected sex. Ask her to take pregnancy test to confirm or rule out pregnancy and consult a gynecologist for further advice.