Could really use some help with back pain

Patient

Q: I am having severe mid back pain along with other aches & tender points.

Symptoms:  I have been experiencing mid back pain. It is right below my shoulder blades. The pain worsens the more active I am & will intensify the longer I am on my feet. I wake up with no back pain at all but as the day progresses the pain gets significantly worse. Along with the back pain my ribs (on both sides) are extremely tender to the touch. The pain in the ribs extends to the sides of my ribs as well. Today I noticed that to the side of the right breast (not under the breast but right below it) I am swollen. It isn't hard. It is squishy but it too is extremely tender. I have also had a severe headache for 3 days that is just a constant, dull pain. I am not sleeping well at all. I also suffer from vertigo & have for many years but the spells of vertigo used to be few & far between but every since last night the spells are very frequent & come one right after another, stop for a few hours, then come back. The pain in my back feels like someone is squeezing my spine (never had anyone actually squeeze it) but I imagine the pain I feel is what I would feel if someone actually did. I have some tenderness right below both shoulder blades as well but more so on the right side.
Doctor