Could scar tissue from a salpingostomy cause groin pain (ing

Q: Could scar tissue from a salpingostomy cause groin pain (inguinal region) and leg cramps and pain? The salpingostomy was on the left Fallopian tube and my pain has been on the left groin area/thigh/hip/buttocks. The pain started approximately a year after my surgery around the time I was moving a bookcase in my apartment. They havent found anything in a pelvic ultrasound or cat scan. The pain is intense at time and seems to be exasperated further by coughing, lifting and walking upstairs. It is a burning pain and at first I thought I had torn a muscle. The pain goes if I lay down for awhile.

Symptoms:  Left groin, hip and leg pain with spasms and cramps in leg