COuld she be pregnant

Patient

Q: Two weeks ago tomorrow(12/13) my girlfriend and i had a few seconds of unprotected sex. On 21st of december my girlfriend got her period she was suppose to get it 23rd and then it ended 25th she has a little sore throat, could she be pregnant

Doctor

If your partner has had her menses after the intercourse you both had, then there is no concern about pregnancy and she is safe. If she would have been pregnant , she would have missed her periods completely.
The sore throat is probably due to an infection and nor related to pregnancy in any way.
I hope i have answered your query,
regards