Could STD be contracted from dog?

Patient: I am a 14 year old male. I am in Australia, and over the summers it can get quite hot, so often I sleep naked. About 10 times while sleeping naked, I have woken to my dog (Maltese poodle) licking my penis. At the time I thought nothing of it and brushed him away. Only recently has it started to worry me that it might have contracted something serious like an STD. I have a mole-like spot on my glans, near the frenulum, a few months ago I had a pimple on my penis, which I squeezed and the normal pimple discharge came out. And a few days ago I noticed some very-slightly swollen small white veins on the glans.I am extremely worried about this. Please give me all necessary details and what I should do (if needed) to get an STD check.Thanks in advance.Also my dog has a major ear infection and he sometimes eats the ‘gunk’ from inside his ear.

Symptoms: I have a mole-like spot on my glans, near the frenulum, a few months ago I had a pimple on my penis, which I squeezed and the normal pimple discharge came out. And a few days ago I noticed some very-slightly swollen small white veins on the glans.

Doctor: